Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Lucy Likes...Common Courtesy.

"Don't forget your please and thank you's" a sentence which would appear from my Mum every time I would go to a friends house when I was younger. One which in a way has impacted me. Because I don't. Which, ok sounds pretty up myself but I don't, if someone helps me or just does something genuinely nice forme I will always say thank you, no matter who or where it was. I for one hate it when people don't say thank you or please. Not only face to face but in other situations too,I'm referring to when you're in a car, you wait for someone to be able to pass and they drive on past without a thank you, all they have to do is simply raise their hand, yet they can't do it. Why not? Why should they forget to say thank you? If I hold a door open for someone and they don't say thank you I'm inclined to say "FINE THEN" but of course I don't as that defeats the whole object of being nice in the first place. In a way it could be seen as one of my flaws, I will always pick up on people who forget to be polite, and it will always annoy me, but then again it reminds me to always be polite. So Lucy really does Like...Common Courtesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment