Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Lucy Likes...Being Weird.
Ok so this sounds slightly strange. I sometimes forget that I am quite weird and that not everyone knows all the jokes I do. For example the other day whilst talking to a relatively new friend on Facebook instead of saying hello I said Burrrrrrr. Now to Downhill Biker that would be a perfectly normal way to start a conversation, infact to any of the Diggers it would be ok, they are accustomed to strange converstaions starters such as OOOO, Cuey! and Ohaio! However this person had no idea what I was going on about and simply replied with 'I don't like you'. Which luckily, later on I found out was a joke but it still made me worry. Some people I can be really weird around, and I know they would be ok with it as they are just as weird. Such as Faz. He often randomly pops up with strange things such as opening a conversation with a youtube clip to 'Lets get it on' or spending a number of minutes on telling me about chickens. I like this. I like the way people can just be themselves or just be weird. That is why Lucy Likes...Being Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment